Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to me!?

It was my birthday last weekend and I had a great time going out for dinner with a few friends: Rene, Fraser, Nicole, Clinton, Chandre, Kelly and Martin. We went to the Fat Cactus in Mowbray, Cape Town. It is a Tex-Mex place and we had a few Margaritas and Tequilas too, as one should.

[Photos]

Thank you guys!

And thank you to everyone who phoned and sent sms/text messages!


It was also my uncle Dan's birthday last week: Happy birthday to you!!

And it was my granny's birthday on Monday: Happy birthday mormor!!!

It is Barbara's (Rene's mom) birthday today: Happy birthday ma!!!!

It is our good friend Janet's birthday tomorrow: Happy birthday!!!!!

Anyone else?

Oh, I almost forgot: A BIG congratulations to Martin and Kelly who got engaged on my birthday! We wish you all the best in the future and with the planning of your wedding!

No comments: